HP3000-L Archives

May 1997, Week 4

From:
JohnZoltak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JohnZoltak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 1997 19:42:29 GMT
Jim,

        VPUTSAVEFIELD will do what you expect it to. What Gopi is saying that it
will not do, is modify the initial value that is saved in the forms file.
You know, that screen where you create a save field and assign it an
initial value. Put another way, the save field value will not be saved
across different executions of the program.

-John Zoltak
North American Mfg. Co.
Cleveland OH 44105

Jim Phillips <[log in to unmask]> wrote in article