HP3000-L Archives

May 1997, Week 4

From:
Brian Duncombe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Duncombe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 1997 08:26:17 -0400
I know that I have an axe to grind, I edit the listing at
http://www.3k.com/directory/hpvend.html

I have made offers at SigConsult on several occasions that the listings
that I maintain are FREE of charge.  In spite of that, I have had almost no
takers from the SigConsult group and in fact, I had someone who I had taken
the liberty of adding myself based upon information that I knew or hunted
down (the way most of the listings begin) approach me and request that I
remove their entry because they feared retribution from some unnamed source.

Take a look when you get the chance, the listing under the category of
CONSULTANT is certainly more useful than the one at Interex.

The offer still stands, if you would like a listing for your company and
that company can be construed to be a vendor in the HP community, send me
the information and I will make it happen.  We have over 500 vendor
companies, indexes by product and category (CONSULTANT is one).

BTW, 3k Associates graciously supplies the facilities to host this
directory and we should, IMHO, all thank 3k for their tremendous support in
any number of ways to add value to the HP community.

Brian Duncombe  [log in to unmask]  http://www.triolet.com
"Inside every large program is a small one struggling to get out."
          C. A. R. Hoare