HP3000-L Archives

May 1997, Week 2

From:
Raul F Molina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Raul F Molina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 05:21:49 GMT
First, check in device manager under PORTS, that LPT1 (printer port) is
correctly installed (IRQ, DMA, address, etc) and the go to the printers
folder and make sure that the printer is connected to this port, do this by
right-clicking on the printer, then properties, then details.
Hope that helps.

--
Raul F Molina
<[log in to unmask]> <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask] wrote in article <[log in to unmask]>...