HP3000-L Archives

May 1997, Week 2

From:
Bob Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 09:22:55 PST8PDT
> From:          Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:       MPE Language Survey

> I'm interested in knowing roughly how many lines of source code you have in
> any of the following *Native Mode* compiled languages (not interpreters!):

We keep our source code in 'C' or 'SPL' groups in each account.
Anyone have a way to count number of lines in all files in all
these groups?
MPEX is available.

--=--=--
Bob Walker, Computer Centre  --  [log in to unmask]
Capilano College, North Vancouver, BC, CANADA.
(Warning. SnApPy! SIG Generator returned : NULL)