HP3000-L Archives

May 1997, Week 1

From:
Lars Appel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lars Appel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 1997 14:31:45 +0200
At 15:21 02.05.1997 -0400, you wrote:
>It is important to understand that QCTerm won't even be a completed product
>by then. It will be a basic HP terminal emulator, but it won't be complete
>for all functions. I am now using the terminal emulator every day, all day
>long, and I am becoming more pleased with it with each day's improvement.
>However, we still have a lot of loose ends.

Wirt,

don't worry about the "incompleteness" and "loose ends" too much...

Just look at Samba/iX -- it's version zero-point-something and has lots
of "loose ends" and many things on the ToDo list -- but still can provide
some useful functionality for those who are aware of the restrictions.

Remember that, when calculating the quotient of benefit and price, we
always have the "advantage" in the "denominator" (divide by zero)...

Lars ;-)