HP3000-L Archives

May 1997, Week 1

From:
JFaulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JFaulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 1997 16:19:13 -0500
We are attempting to find a way to capture a Windows NT user logon and/or
password, and pass it on to VESOFT security on the HP3K.  The purpose is to
cut down on the number of passwords each user needs to remember.  Between
NT, Mirosoft Mail, MPE, and VESOFT, the number of passwords each user needs
to remember can become a little overwhelming.  Our nodes are using Windows
95 and Reflections.  I'm sure this has been attempted before.  Anyone got
any ideas or tips we could use to get us started?  Thank you.

Joe Faulkner
System Manager