HP3000-L Archives

May 1997, Week 1

Date:
Wed, 7 May 1997 15:46:51 GMT
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]> wrote in article
> Thus it was written in the epistle of SIMPKINS, Terry,
> >
> > Why not look at 925, 935, 948's?
> > These boxes are almost free in the used market.
> > You don't need blazing speed for development work.
> > The money saved can be applied (over several years) to
> > support.
> >
> > Terry (my 925 keeps on chuggin....) Simpkins
> >

> How much is almost free?
>
> Ted
> --
> Ted Ashton ([log in to unmask]) | From the Tom Swifty collection:
> Southern Adventist University    | "I had to fire my first mate when she
got
> Collegedale, TN  37315           | too heavy for the boat", said Tom
> (423) 238-2703                   | excruciatingly.

Remeber first that 925, 935 and 949 is end of support soon and they will
not be tested on year 2000.

See http://www.hp.com/gsy/year2000/index.html for more info.

Support of 917 is not good , Se if you find some remarked 918 instead. I
just talked with on
person today and he said thay HW support of a 928 is half of a 937 so I
beleve that its the same
on 918

Hans at Fohtronix
Sweden