HP3000-L Archives

April 1997, Week 4

From:
Michael L Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael L Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 07:19:26 -0700
Chris,

  Did you happen to try the ISQL "TERMINATE USER" command?
After the system was brought back up, did you try it again, and if so,
what was the result?  The only time I've seen something like this before
was while the DBE was in the middle of a massive "and I do mean
MASSIVE" rollback.

Regards,
Michael L Gueterman
Easy Does It Technologies