HP3000-L Archives

April 1997, Week 3

From:
"F. Harasleben" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
F. Harasleben
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 15:02:47 -0700
Hi all,

I am trying to solve the following POWERHOUSE related problem:

A QDESIGN (6.19.D) is started from within a MPE batch job (with the help of QKGO settings).
The program transfers data from one dataset to another, doing some conversions etc. When
QUICK encounters a "data conversion error" the program stops running, but does not (at least
AFAIK) set any JCW telling me that some errors occured. As we usually delete our STDLIST
after jobs have completed (depending on JCW or CIERROR conditions), nobody will know about
the error unless some users are beginning to complain.

Does anybody know, if there is any solution to this problem?

TIA,

Friedrich Harasleben