HP3000-L Archives

April 1997, Week 3

From:
Mike Hornsby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Hornsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 08:51:35 -0400
The characters may be coming from a default environment file for the
printer. When I send
output to an http server I bypass the spooler with the following JCL:

!JOB jobhttp,MANAGER.ACCT
:SETVAR PRE,"PRE"
:SETVAR LT, "<"
:SETVAR GT, ">"
:PURGE HTTPFILE
:BUILD HTTPFILE;REC=-132,,F,ASCII;DISC=100000
:FILE PRINTER=HTTPFILE,OLD;DEV=DISC;ACC=APPEND
:ECHO !!!LT!PRE!!!GT >*PRINTER
:ECHO !hpdatef >*PRINTER
:RUN RPTXYZ
:LISTF HTTPFILE,2