HP3000-L Archives

April 1997, Week 3

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]> 04/16/97 01:54pm >>>
I received the following from a co-worker, and it has 'urban legend'
written all over it. First of all, for those who aren't using it, Win 95
does not come with an anti-virus. And I would be surprised if [...]37_16Apr199714:36:[log in to unmask]