HP3000-L Archives

April 1997, Week 2

From:
"Gary D. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary D. Adams
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 11:31:49 -0400
Interex and Interworks Members and/or HP users:

Sorry for any confusion I caused by the article below.  I have received
many responses and I WANT TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT.  We do not have a
lot of money to market our opportunity for HP professionals to attend HP
World all expenses paid, and I do apologize for posting the article on
the newsgroup.  Please, don't hammer me too hard.  But, truthfully I had
everyone s best interests in mind when I posted the article.  Last year
prior to HP World a number of our RUG members and friends said their
mangagements cut money for HP World and all training from the budget.
Consequently, we came up with a strategy to get our friends there.  We
truly would like to see as many people as possible attend HP World.
This is not a high profile marketing scheme, but rather a creative way
to get RUG members and HP professionals to HP World in times of tight
budgets.  I would love to mail copies of our offer and information on HP
World to anyone who wants to go to HP World.  Please call Gary Adams at
703-525-7557 or simply respond to this article and leave your phone, fax
and address.  Talk to you soon!

Chicago should be a lot of fun.  In addition to the great exhibits and
technical seminars, everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy the
restaurants, Jazz clubs and other evening activities available. After
all we all deserve to get out and have some clean fun!!!