HP3000-L Archives

April 1997, Week 2

From:
"W.Wolters" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
W.Wolters
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 20:18:51 GMT
On Mon, 7 Apr 1997 13:14:01 +0200, Klaus Franke <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but is the AXIS box not a IP/IPX etc box for
the network with a parallelinterface (1 or more) on it ? I did not
know that there was a serial version? I f so maybe I can help with the
pin layout of the 2563B

ww