HP3000-L Archives

April 1997, Week 2

From:
Gordon Croston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gordon Croston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 10:22:00 MST
I tried to send this e-mail to the list a few days ago but for some
unknown reason it bounced back to me.  So here we go again.

<plug alert>

to sending anything to any e-mail user from the HP 3000.
The product is called MailEmpower.  It s purpose in life is to
wrap up information on servers (like spool files, flat files,
information from Image databases, etc) & deliver it to
anywhere (an individual or a group) on the e-mail network.
This actually works in reverse as well so a message can be
delivered TO the HP 3000 (to an application program for
example) FROM anywhere on the e-mail network (maybe
from another application program).  MailEmpower is also
 fed  by various tools running on the HP 3000 including
Sheetmate and DATANOW!.  On the back end of
MailEmpower the information sent can be viewed with a
variety of PC tools, including Monarch and any number
of spreadsheet tools.

So ... from a batch job you would identify the message,
any file attachments, the subject and the destination and
MailEmpower takes care of the rest.

For more information call Genesee Software at (303) 850-9128,
or e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

< end of plug alert>