HP3000-L Archives

April 1997, Week 1

From:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 21:29:40 -0500
You beat me to it Lars,  I found it yesterday on my system here...

Thank goodness there's only *one* user right now, so the only one I could
blame was me <g>.  Well, as my cat always says when it falls off the
buffet --- "I meant to do that!" ;-)

Best,
Joe "Doin' the Samba and Deleted an Account" Geiser

Joe Geiser
CSI Business Solutions
140 Bristol-Oxford Valley Road, Suite 102
Langhorne, PA 19047-3083
Toll Free (US/Canada): (888) 956-9812
[log in to unmask] (at work)
[log in to unmask] (at play)