HP3000-L Archives

April 1997, Week 1

Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 16:20:17 -0300
It's easy:

http://www.amazon.com . Enter title and author and you get the following
response:

""Structured Fortran 77 Programming With Hewlett-Packard Computers
by Seymour V. Pollack

Paperback
List: $37.95 -- Amazon.com Price: $37.95
Published by Boyd & Fraser Pub Co
Publication date: October 1983
ISBN: 0878351302

Availability: This item usually shipped within 4-6 weeks, but PLEASE NOTE
that it might not be available at all. Items occasionally go out of print
or publishers run out of stock. We will notify you within 2-3 weeks if we
have trouble obtaining this item.""

I don't know if Amazon just "captured" some large catalogues of books
without concern for availability;
but you can always give it a try - especially if no one has a used copy for
sale at a better price.

We have used Amazon and similar "Internet-Bookstores" up here in Greenland
where the bookstores are quite far apart - with success.

Good hunting!

Best regards

Hans-Ole Kaae
Greenlandair Inc.