HP3000-L Archives

April 1997, Week 1

From:
Bob Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 08:27:22 PST8PDT
  [log in to unmask] says:

> Jim Wowchuck from 'down under' had developed an SMTP mailer that can, using
> another host as a relay, mail files out of the HP3000.

We use this extensively as well(thanks, Jim). sending messages to
ourselves about database capacity every night, and monthly statements
to our students with Internet accounts.

Others have mentioned where to find it.

Bob
--=--=--
Bob Walker, Computer Centre  --  [log in to unmask]
Capilano College, North Vancouver, BC, CANADA.
(Warning. SnApPy! SIG Generator returned : NULL)