HP3000-L Archives

April 1997, Week 1

From:
Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 16:29:57 -0800
The scheduled job behavior probably depends upon what controls them.
If you're using the MPE schedule queue, a job scheduled at 2:30am will
launch immediately when the clock changes from 2:00am to 3:00am (this
should be an almost instantaneous change forward, depending upon your
system load - backward could take up to an hour to complete, assuming a
one-hour time zone shift backward).  Our scheduler, JMS, should behave
much the same, as long as a midnight boundary hasn't been crossed in
the process of changing the clock.

Jobs scheduled at 7am will still stream at 7am, but it will now be
Daylight Time, not Standard Time.

Lee Gunter     [log in to unmask]
HMO Oregon