HP3000-L Archives

April 1997, Week 1

From:
Jim Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 16:12:15 EST
Hi Art!

Okay from the cover of my October 1996 issue of the HP Chronicle (I
don't throw anything away!)

"If you are currently receiving The HP Chronicle free of charge, you
are a "qualified" reader by generally accepted practices in the publishing
industry.  You are well-positioned to take advantage of news and ...
blah, blah, blah, ... PCI is pleased to offer you a Professional Courtesy
Rate of only $22.50 for a full-year subscription.  That's 50% off the
normal subscription rate.

Yes, 50% off the standard annual subscription rate - once only.  Never
again.

Otherwise you unpaid subscription will self-destruct."

This suggests to me that there were some paid subscribers before, and there
may still be some unpaid subscribers (like Art, heheh), but they are moving
to a paid subscriber base only.  Probably less hassle for them.

Jim Phillips                            Manager of Information Systems
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]      Therm-O-Link, Inc.
Phone: (330) 527-2124                   P. O. Box 285
  Fax: (330) 527-2123                   Garrettsville, Ohio  44231