HP3000-L Archives

March 1997, Week 4

From:
"SIMPKINS, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SIMPKINS, Terry
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 17:57:00 +0000
I am working to install frame relay connections to all of may sites, and
have been asked something I can't answer (not that this is an unusual
occurance).  What is protocol used by DTCs?  I know I have heard this
before, but can't remember the name of the "ehternet type" for the life of
me.  A quick glance through the "connecting terminals and printers" manual
wasn't much help either.  DTHC keeps coming to mind, but I'm pretty sure
that isn't right.

Who wants to earn a cupie doll?

Terry W. Simpkins
Lucas Control Systems Products
**  The "UK" in my mail address does NOT mean I have moved.  **
**  It just means I am cheap, and use the gateway at another **
**  Lucas site instead of putting up one of my own.          **
**  Opinions here are mine only, not my employers            **