HP3000-L Archives

March 1997, Week 4

From:
Richard Trapp RAT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Trapp RAT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 09:29:00 PST
Bruce Toback wrote:

<much snipped>

Okay, so this doesn't save much time (and the productivity gains become
rather doubtful when there are 400 people in cubies all shouting at their
computers).

This would seem to imply that people shouting at their computers is an
UNUSUAL event?:)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  When I read that I had visions of Assembler
class in College.  I supposed you could insert any project (which you
have been putting off) with a deadline.  As the deadline got closer, the
shouting became more pronounced.  Fortunately it was a Christian college.

Rat
Rich Trapp
OMNIDEX Product Manager - IMAGE/SQL
Dynamic Information Systems Corporation  http://www.disc.com
Work: [log in to unmask]  Play: [log in to unmask]
Voice: 303-444-4000  Fax: 303-444-0208