HP3000-L Archives

March 1997, Week 4

From:
"SIMPKINS, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SIMPKINS, Terry
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 12:55:00 +0000
Alfredo says:

HP marketing is VERY interested in publishing HP3000 success stories and is
ACTIVELY requesting actual customer input.  Do you have any RECENT
experiences regarding the HP3000 versus common platforms?  What would you
recommend to your dear ones, if you wanted to keep them from having painful
experiences?

And he is exactly correct.  I am currently working with the HP3000 marketing
folks to put together just such a "success story" case study on our
companies use of the HP3000.  They have asked for the trade journals
(non-computer related) that are most relevant to our company and industry.

Perhaps we are seeing the beginning of an aggressive marketing campaign for
the HP3000.

Terry Simpkins
Lucas Control Systems Products