HP3000-L Archives

March 1997, Week 4

Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 14:23:31 -0300
You can try visiting the WWW.AMAZON.COM bookstore in US.

I tried in fact and found the good old Image/3000 Handbook by famous Bob
Green!
As you will see, the price is USD 50.00 - If it's still available.

I agree with you - the book - written in 1984 - does still contain lots of
relevant information.

Hops this helps you - but see Amazon for yourself.

Regards,

Hans-Ole Kaae
Mgr, IT
Greenlandair Inc.