HP3000-L Archives

March 1997, Week 4

From:
"Denys P. Beauchemin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denys P. Beauchemin
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 21:34:46 -0600
I suspect we may have to wait until the Intel chip.  It should make things *very* interesting.

Kind regards,

Denys. . .
[log in to unmask]     http://www.hicomp.com/hicomp
(800) 323-8863    (281) 288-7438    Fax: (281) 355-6879