HP3000-L Archives

March 1997, Week 4

From:
"Denys P. Beauchemin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denys P. Beauchemin
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 21:32:36 -0600
Actualy, I can see that it might take 6 weeks for Oracle administration
training.  After all, Oracle is a BIG proponent of the NC and with the
bandwidth required ot support an NC, it might just stretch things out a
bit. :-)

Larry Evilson should perhaps tend to his knitting a little more closely
lest SQL Server or IMAGE/SQL eat his lunch.

Kind regards,

Denys. . .
[log in to unmask]     http://www.hicomp.com/hicomp
(800) 323-8863    (281) 288-7438    Fax: (281) 355-6879