HP3000-L Archives

March 1997, Week 3

From:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 12:17:08 -0800
Curt writes:

> I just tried using ioconfig.pub.sys to add a existing class to a ldev.  =
> It seems to work great and I didn't have to reboot!

OTOH, I've run it twice with bad results.  (Ldevs half configured,
ioconfig aborts, and other problems I can't recall....and the user
interface is, well, let's just say it could be improved.)

One thing to remember: it seems to post changes IMMEDIATELY

(For the curious, IOCONFIG is on MPE/iX 5.5, and is version A.00.00)

--
Stan Sieler                                          [log in to unmask]
                                     http://www.allegro.com/sieler.html