HP3000-L Archives

March 1997, Week 3

From:
Rob McDougall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rob McDougall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 10:54:38 -0500
If memory servers me, the Laserjet+ used some DIP switches located near the
bottom at the back of the printer (behind a plastic panel).  Unfortunately,
It's been too long for me to remember the exact switch settings.  I had a
quick look at an "operator's manual" we had lying around, but it says the
switch settings are in Appendix "C" of the Laserjet+ Technical Reference.
 I'm afraid I couldn't find one of those in our library.  Maybe someone
else on the list can help out.  Sorry.

Rob