HP3000-L Archives

March 1997, Week 3

From:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 22:41:54 -0500
Was working away on my Perl-IMAGE interface and running a test on DbError when
I suddenly lost all response from the 3000.  I went in and checked the console:

System abort 1458 from Subsystem 102
Secondary status: Info = -31, subsys = 107
System Halt 7, $05b2

and at the bottom of the console, flashing cyclicly:

  FLT 0105
  FLT 02B2
  FLT DEAD
  FLT BF07

Help!  What did I do and where do I find it out.  I brought the system back
up again, but don't exactly want to test my program again to see what caused
it.  We're on 5.5.  I'm happy to pass out more information to those who can
help, but I'll keep it to this here for sake of bandwidth.

TIA,
Ted
--
Ted Ashton ([log in to unmask]) | From the Tom Swifty collection:
Southern Adventist University    | "No, I haven't read Voltaire", said Tom