HP3000-L Archives

March 1997, Week 3

Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:38:04 -0500
Dear Listers,

I just finished checking my facts regarding parallel interface cards with one of
my third-party vendors.  He assured me that HP does in fact have such an animal
for use in 256X printers in two different flavors.  Check out the information
below:

    HP Part#    Description
   =========  =============================================

    A2356P    Serial/Parallel Interface Card For HP256X "C" model printers only

    A5062P    Parallel Interface Card For HP256X model "B" and "C" printers and
              the HP2563A printer too.

    My supplier says he has some of each in stock and is quoting the following
    prices on them:

    A2356P - $370 each US

   A5062P - $490 each US

    Supplier Name/Address/Phone:

        Robert Epperson
        Genisys Corporation
        Suite D
        14950 Northeast 95th Street
        Redmond, WA 98052

     Phone:  (206) 869 - 6055
       Fax:  (206) 881 - 1939
     E-mail: [log in to unmask]

     I personally make no claims for the capability or maintainability of these
     products or anything else for that matter.  I do not receive any percentage
     of ensuing sales.  This is just some free information for the masses at
     large on this list!

     Enjoy!!

     John Hornberger
     Sr. Systems Programmer