HP3000-L Archives

March 1997, Week 2

From:
Mark Landin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Landin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 14:10:45 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] says...

>It wasn't so very long ago that my job was to act as the fulltime MPE
>"evangelist".  My job was to talk to people about the HP 3000, it's
>strategic value to HP, and its many advantages over other operating
>systems.

This implies you are not the evangelist anymore. If not, who is? If nobody, why
not? (I won't specify what thoughts I get when I find out the "3000 evangelist"
is no longer an official position...you can perhaps guess what they are).

>The job was a pleasure when I was talking to HP 3000 customers.

And I always enjoyed hearing from you. I thought you did a wonderful job.

--
Mark Landin
T. D. Williamson, Inc.