HP3000-L Archives

February 1997, Week 4

From:
Neil Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 07:34:25 +0200
Thanks, Ken.
We suspected incomplete html, but a thorough check and small test page
proved otherwise - certainly incomplete html may cause this problem. We
will check the bytestream thing as well, but in the meantime:-

We have also found that bypassing our proxy server for the Intranet URL
(Apache on the HP3000) seems to cure this problem.

On MS IE 3.01, it can be done by View/Options/Settings/ then check the
box do not use proxy server for local addresses, and enter the address
in the box.

Regards

Neil