HP3000-L Archives

February 1997, Week 4

From:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 12:36:33 -0800
Brian writes:
> I am trying to survey the HP community to get some idea of how many
> software development companies have ceased operations.  What I am looking
> for are tool vendors (like Adager, VESoft, Robelle. etc BUT THESE GUYS ARE

I found Interact volume 1, number 1 (June/July 1981) , which has ads for:

ABACUS Software, Inc.
Adager
Arista Manufacturing Systems
Agile
Aldon Computer Group
Asys Software System
Atlantic Software, Inc.
Avantech Informatique
CIBAR, Inc.
CRI   (RELATE/3000)
CSFAS
Collier Jackson, Inc.
DBMI (Data Base Management, Inc.)
Dalbar (product distributed by Noesis)
DISC (Dynamic Information Systems Corp.)
EPS, Inc.
Gentry, Inc.
Harwood Enterprises
HP
ICS Service
IER, Inc.
IJV
IMACS System Corporation
Info-Boutique, Ltd.
Insight
Intertec Diversified Systems, Inc.
Lawler, Matusdy & Skelly Engineers
M.B. Foster Associates, Inc.
Mitchell Humphrey & Co.
Modline
Noesis Computing Company
PSI-MED Corporation
Professional Computer Services, Inc.
Project Resources, Inc.
Qualex Technolgy, Inc.
Quasar Systems, Ltd.
R., Shriver and Associates
Robelle Consulting, Ltd.
Software International
Software Management Corporation
Systemhouse
Systems of the Future, Inc.
TAB Products Company
TSI International Account
Timberline Systems
United Peripherals
Where Ends Meet

Now, some of the above were not clearly HP3000 vendors ...
someone at the HP3000 International Users Group, Inc.,
did a good job at selling ads!  (e.g., Software
Management Corporation's ad sure looks like a product
for a DEC-10)

--
Stan Sieler                                          [log in to unmask]
                                     http://www.allegro.com/sieler.html