HP3000-L Archives

February 1997, Week 4

From:
Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 09:46:57 -0800
Michael,

Being the paranoid type (and because I've watched '60 Minutes'), I've
always requested a visual, non-xray check of carryons (usually my brief
case) containing data tapes or film of any kind - exposed or unexposed.
 I would *never* send tapes as checked baggage, but you may not want to
carry on 150 DDS tapes, either.

Lee Gunter          [log in to unmask]
HMO Oregon