HP3000-L Archives

February 1997, Week 4

From:
John Korb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Korb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 12:28:42 -0500
Hi all, I'm trying to locate a person named Wayne G. Erfling.  According
to INTEREX, he is the creator/maintainer of SLEEPER.  I called the phone
number they have for him and found that he no longer works for Orian
Rugs.  If anyone knows where he can be reached, please let me know.

Thanks!

John
John Korb                            email: [log in to unmask]
Innovative Software Solutions, Inc.

The thoughts, comments, and opinions expressed herein are mine
and do not reflect those of my employer(s), or anyone else.