HP3000-L Archives

February 1997, Week 4

From:
"Juan C. Pineiro" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Juan C. Pineiro
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 17:16:35 -0800
Going to need to upgrade to 5.5 as soon as possible.  Other than knowing
that we will have to upgrade a number of our software products and
hearing about some new features like inbound telnet, Im not sure what to
expect.  I'm somewhat concerned about this upgrade because it's going to
land in the middle of a number of major changes on our system.

I'd like to hear about your 5.5 upgrades (especially any horror
stories). Is it a consensus that 5.5 is stable and safe, or should we
wait?

TIA

Juan