HP3000-L Archives

February 1997, Week 3

Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 01:17:00 +0100
Re: (31 lines)
Hi all,

after I recently answered the question regarding the
32-bit ODBC driver from the UK, it has been brought to
my attention that there is yet another one available,
this time from Belgium. I've been told it it called
SEQUELINK and that more info would be available at

  Ockham Technology, Belgium
  tel +32 15 28 18 20
  fax +32 15 28 18 21
  email = [log in to unmask]

Please notice, that I do _not_ intend to promote either
of these two (commercial) products i.e. neither Freedom
nor Sequelink. I cannot even tell if they are good or
bad as I do _not_ have any experience with them. I just
wanted to share the hints about their existence.

Has anybody experience with these two products that (s)he
is willing to share? We had quite a lot of such postings on
M.B. Fosters ODBCLink as far as I remeber...

Lars (preferring freeware postings, though)

PS: I wonder if Computing Solutions and Ockham have done
    themselves a favour and "registered" in the large vendor
    and product directory at http://www.3k.com  ;-)

PS PS: And I do not know if they use tier pricing :-O ;-) :-)