HP3000-L Archives

February 1997, Week 1

Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 08:34:17 GMT
One of our production systems is a 968Lx with approximately 4g of live data
and 128Mb of memory.
We are currently using TurboImage and are considering a change to Oracle.  We
are aware of the memory, and disc requirements that is needed for this change
to take place but  we would like your hands on experience with such changes
and in general any info. you feel might be helpful regarding Oracle on the
HP3000.
Feel free to e-mail me personaly.
Thanks in advance

Kathry Psaris