HP3000-L Archives

February 1997, Week 1

From:
Rashid Khan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rashid Khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 16:29:49 -0800
We are in the process of making our system availbale to the remote users
over WAN using telnet. They can get into the application's main menu and
navigate using the action box of the Quick screen. But they don't have the
luxury of using the function keys because they fail to load.

This is not a problem for the local users or when system is accessed using
the modem. Functions keys laod just fine.

We are running 5.5 and guessing that powerpatch 1 may resolve the issue.
Did anyone had similar experience and willing to share the solution if it
is anything other than applying the powerpatch.

We are not trying to avoid the powerpatch but our schedule does not allow
us any system activity until late February.

It would be great to resolve the issue now if powerpatch is not the
answer.

Thanks In Advance,

Rashid Khan
Technical Services