HP3000-L Archives

February 1997, Week 1

From:
Jim Alton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 09:07:54 +0000
Mark Bixby wrote:

> I plan to experiment some more to see if I can get CGI input working, as well
> as to see if I can figure out how to HPFOPEN stdout from an MPE program.

 I've done a bunch of CGI development on the 3000 using C.  I've let
my programs live in the Posix environment and have had little trouble
making journies into the MPE side.

 If you have some specific questions I'd be glad to help.

 I'm in the process of writting a series of articles for Interex on
this subject, along with releasing the source code of what has been
developed.

Jim

Jim Alton
Systems Analyst