HP3000-L Archives

January 1997, Week 5

From:
Bryan O'Halloran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bryan O'Halloran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 1997 02:09:42 +1100
There are a few different version of Kermit around for the HP3000 (try
Interex for their versions) but the easiest solution may be to use FTP to
perform the transfer. HP provides FTP if the MPE/iX system is on version
5.0 or above or you may prefer the version available from 3k.com (I do)

Your clients could also use Freevt3k to connect from the Unix system to the
HP3000 to carry out the various terminal functions that you hinted at.

Regards
Bryan O'Halloran