HP3000-L Archives

January 1997, Week 4

From:
"Claus Andersen, Radiometer International A/S" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 14:43:14 +0100
 ----------
Fra: Andersen, Claus            CAn
Til: [log in to unmask]
Emne: SV: Getting acquainted with IMAGE
Dato: 23. januar 1997 08.06

There is a book called "The IMAGE/3000 handbook" written by Robert Green,
Alfredo Rego, Fred White, David Greer and Dennis Heidner (all gurus of the
HP3000 world). The ISBN  is ISBN 0-914243-00-4.

Even though the book is from back in 1984 it still is a source of valuable
information about IMAGE and I highly recommend it.

I hope this can help you (the book helped me back, when I was learning
IMAGE).

Regards
Claus Andersen