HP3000-L Archives

January 1997, Week 4

Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 15:50:00 -0500
cc:Mail (8 lines)
With the maturity of HP Information Access (IA) we are looking for an
alternative.  If you are currently an IA user and would like to continue
with this product, please send e-mail to me at [log in to unmask]  Include
your name, address, telephone# and e-mail address.  If there are enough
interested parties, there may be a third party that is interested in
keeping this product alive.  The stronger the customer base the better the
chance for the continuation of IA. Thanks in advance for your response!!!