HP3000-L Archives

January 1997, Week 4

From:
Gordon Nyquist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gordon Nyquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 22:26:41 GMT
Just a note and a plug (backwards plug - we're looking more for good
people to work with us than looking for new clients - although both are
appreciated :)  OakSoft Consulting has (2) openings for programmers
able in Powerhouse on the HP 3000, and (1) for an HP 3000 systems
programmer.  One of the applications consultants will be in SE
Michigan, and another will travel domestically.  The systems person
would be in SE Michigan 80% of time.  All the good stuff (benefits,
reasonably minded group, very good payscale, etc.)

We are working with Amisys clients as they need additional support.  We
have a very good start and a lot of sound expereince (over 35 years of
HP 3000, Powerhouse, combined sum).  Hope this sounds very good to a
few people.  We want to grow smart - collabor with "A grade"
professionals that don't need everyday direction, but want a good
consulting team behind them.  We have some terrific clients and see
1997 as a year to build!

Please contact me by email, fax or phone.  Thanks,

Gordon Nyquist
OakSoft Consulting
Tel 810 799 8207
Fax 810 799 3023 - send your resume!