HP3000-L Archives

January 1997, Week 4

From:
Steve BARRETT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve BARRETT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 11:38:00 +0000
Clint Schwartz wrote:

We need to create a tape with 1 file on it to be sent to an IBM shop.
We have tried using FCOPY, but we must be doing something wrong because
the company with the IBM keeps telling us that they can't find an EOF
marker.  I'm sure this is possible, is anyone doing this and how are you
doing it?  Thanks in advance.
--
Clint Schwartz
Memorial Hospital & Health System