HP3000-L Archives

January 1997, Week 4

From:
"SIMPKINS, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SIMPKINS, Terry
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 11:58:00 GMT
When we went to 5.5 and loaded Alfred 2.0 a couple of "bugs" cropped up.
My system manager has been trying to get help from INTEREX, (but they don't
seem to return calls).

I was wondering if anyone else has seen this type of behavior from our old
friend Alfred, and if so if they have a fix.

1)  Alfred no longer accepts date ranges.
       Every format of date entered returns an error of "invalid data
format".
2)  Alfred no longer reports any messages from after midnight.
       We know there are qualifying messages in the file from after
midnight, Alfred just doesn't report
       them.

Can anyone shed some light on these earth-shattering problems??

Terry Simpkins