HP3000-L Archives

January 1997, Week 4

From:
John Dunlop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Dunlop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 12:40:21 +0000
Kirk Whelan <[log in to unmask]> wrote :

>Hi all.
>Can anyone on the list provide information about a product called
>ARTESSA.

Kirk, I looked through my attic and found that a card for ASSYST (UK)
Computer Services Ltd. They no longer exist but I called a related
ASSYST in Scotland and spoke to Tom Bell (MD) who used to work for the
UK company. He informed me that ARTESSA used to be sold by ASSYST (UK)
but as they no longer exist, the next step would be to follow through
with the Dutch parent company which was ASSYST-RAET in Holland. I
haven't got any further than that.Is that any help?

Cheers,
John
--
Work : [log in to unmask]