HP3000-L Archives

January 1997, Week 3

From:
Mike Hornsby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Hornsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 08:00:34 -0600
IN SYSDIAG you will find a utility called SCSIDDS
if you are on a > 4.0 version of MPE/ix you will have to call HP for the
password.

run scsidds;section=50;ldev=#

This utility will allow you to display the usage and error logs for the
media.
This will probably help to determine if it is the media or the drive.

I have repeatedly suggested that STORE have a TAPELOG parameter to display
these
logs after each media usage.