HP3000-L Archives

December 1996, Week 3

From:
Costas Anastassiades <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Costas Anastassiades <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 1996 11:18:38 +-200
I've missed the original post to this thread, but I just want to add my 2
Drachmas worth to this reply. We are currently investigating the Oracle
suite of products and it's my understanding that the "Oracle Open Gateway"
can provide access to IMAGE databases without the need to convert them to
IMAGE/SQL. (Please note the phrase "my understanding").

Costas Anastassiades,
Information Systems and Internal Communications Dept
INTRACOM SA
Athens-Greece