HP3000-L Archives

December 1996, Week 3

From:
Chris Culligan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Culligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 11:29:39 -0500
I just received the HP LaserROM for MPE/iX Release 5.5 in the Mail.  My question is this.  Can I read the LaserROM manuals on my Windows 95 machine by putting the CD in my Windows 95 CD ROM drive and running the reader software??  I tried installing the PC Reader software that's on the LaserROM but it apparently is for Windows 3.1 software and will not install correctly on a Windows 95 machine.  Is there software available for Windows 95??

Any help on this would be appreciated,

Thanks,
Chris