HP3000-L Archives

December 1996, Week 2

From:
Doug Werth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Werth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 09:10:42 -0500
Paul,

VTA service was included in MPE/V Release 23 and higher according to a WRQ
tech support document (see http://support.wrq.com/techdocs/1038.htm). There
may also be some special configuration that needs to be addressed as well.
I have seen a system on 3P that does not have VTA on it, but that may just
me a case of the wrong version of NS or Lanlink.

Doug Werth
Beechglen Development Inc.
513.922.0509